



Thought I'd get this blog started for those of you who don't have a facebook account and want to view pictures of the newest member of the Solomon family, Ruby Mae.Our sweet little girl is just about 4 months old and her personality is definitely starting to make an appearance. Everyday I am surprised by changes I see in her, from her discovering new things she can do with her body and by her ever-growing "vocabulary". Her favorite activities include singing with her mama, talking to the cute baby in the mirror, and sucking on her fingers.
This little bug still isn't sleeping all that well and is constantly keeping her parents on their toes, but we love and adore her all the same despite our sleep deprivation. She is however, much more content throughout the day and enjoys being a part of our lives as much as we love being a part of hers.
In two weeks we are headed to Depoe Bay for our first family vacation to celebrate our graduation from PSU. I have some family visiting from out of town and I look forward to them meeting Ruby. I'm sure it will be a challenge but I look forward to sharing with Ruby the beauty of the Oregon Coast.
No comments:
Post a Comment